Data Integrity Analyst
We are looking for Data Integrity Analyst to help manage, control, and assure quality of the frequent flyer program data in our database.
The job involves a complete responsibility of the operational quality of the content of our product, which consists of the earning, redemption, and benefit rules of 70 frequent flyer programs. The position reports to the Programs Operations Manager based out of Manila.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or any equivalent or related course - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with ability to summarize/break down complex information into simpler terms/units of data;
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable and results driven;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and under tight deadlines;
- Experience in data collection, business research and customer service would be an advantage;
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
- Managing database content and understanding how it impacts the product,
- Identifying and adding missing content, information and programs,
- Contacts with Frequent Flyer Programs and retrieval of information,
- Organizing quality assurance methods,
- Contribute in formulating database development and enhancement requirements as well as additional features and products with Head of Product.
- Full time;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to grow with the company;
- Training and support provided.
How to apply?
Send us your resume and short message explaining why would you like to work with us to address: email@example.com.